Brendan Fraser is an actor known for starring in The Mummy trilogy. He got his start in acting during the 1990’s with movies such as George of The Jungle and Airheads.
Below are 23 memorable Brendan Fraser quotes to inspire you:
1. “I don’t believe that wishing works. I think we get the things we work for.” – Brendan Fraser
2. “When you throw punches at actors, you stop, you pull it, and it looks like you pulled it. When you throw punches at cartoon characters, they are not there, so you can swing through. It looks like you really decked them” – Brendan Fraser
3. “I guess darkness serves a purpose: to show us that there is redemption through chaos. I believe in that. I think that’s the basis of Greek mythology.” – Brendan Fraser
4. “I would act whether or not I was paid. I would be involved in ensemble groups. I would have the desire to tell stories.” – Brendan Fraser
5. “I have so much satisfaction in my life. I have a beautiful wife and the great stimulation of an interesting career. I’m the most happy fellow that I know.” – Brendan Fraser
6. “It’s nice to know that if you’ve worked really hard at something, it gets recognised with a tick in the success column – however you define that, be it making a bunch of dough, which the actors never see much of, or whether it’s a piece that’s enlightening or stays with the audience maybe six, seven or even eight or 10 years later.” – Brendan Fraser
Image Credit: AZ Quotes
9. “While green-screen work, find a way to stay true to whatever it is that it takes to act a scene out, and make sure that you use your imagination as best as you possibly can, still stay loose, and still allow yourself the liberty of doing what you need to do as an actor, and then work within the confines of what is actually possible.” – Brendan Fraser
10. “I believe you have a responsibility to comport yourself in a manner that gives an example to others. As a young man, I prayed for success. Now I pray just to be worthy of it.” – Brendan Fraser
11. “You should do everything as if it’s the last time you might ever do it. Because, you know, it may be.” – Brendan Fraser
12. “All you have to do is just believe in what’s there; then, the audience will, too.” – Brendan Fraser
13. “I wish I could go home. I’ve been on the road since May. I wonder if my dogs still remember me.” – Brendan Fraser
14. “Careers go in cycles. I’ve plateau-ed. I’ve been at the bottom of the ocean… You win some, you lose some.” – Brendan Fraser
15. “I always approach comedy roles pretending they aren’t funny.” – Brendan Fraser
16. “As sophisticated as the technology gets, the less sophisticated you have to become as an actor.” – Brendan Fraser
17. “Horrible things happen, but were they horrible? No, they were just circumstances of the world.” – Brendan Fraser
18. “What if Shakespeare had had a test audience for Romeo and Juliet or Hamlet?” – Brendan Fraser
19. “The test audience holds a great deal of power in the process of filmmaking in the United States.” – Brendan Fraser
20. “Most people go, I wish for world peace. But chaos has a place in balancing out the light and the dark in the world. I don’t know if I would wish for world peace.” – Brendan Fraser
21. “I remember thinking, I want to work for the camera.”- Brendan Fraser
22. “I’m starting to judge success by the time I have for myself, the time I spend with family and friends. My priorities aren’t amending; they’re shifting.” – Brendan Fraser
23. “I wish the rock ‘n’ roll scene to be back in.” – Brendan Fraser
For more update stay tune with theworlddays.com
Heartful Congratulations Wishes, Quotes for Her
Send these heartfelt congrtulations messages, images wishes to your relatives on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram for their great work.
- Congratulations on your well-deserved success.
- Heartfelt congratulations to you.
- Warmest congratulations on your achievement.
- Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!
- So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.
- Hope you’re thrilled about your new job! I sure am happy for you!
- Hooray! We just couldn’t be happier for you!
- It makes me so happy to think about your promotion. It couldn’t have come to a more deserving person.
- Feeling so much joy for you today. What an impressive achievement!”
- We hope you can feel all the pride and happiness surrounding you as you head off to medical school.
- Simply overjoyed to hear your good news.
- Sincere congratulations on your hard-earned success.
- You are proof that good things come to those who are willing to sacrifice to reach a worthwhile goal. Words can’t express how proud I am!
- You have the creativity and determination to do whatever you can dream. I hope you feel proud today and confident in your ability to rise to your next challenge.
- Celebrating the dedication you’ve shown on the way to this achievement. You’ve earned every bit of the success you’re enjoying.
- My heartfelt congratulation and best wishes to you on your immense success. Wishing you more success for your future.
- You are one of the most excellent examples of success. Warmest congratulations on your great victory.
- You never fail to amaze us with your extraordinary success and achievement. Your success will inspire others to do their best. Well done, and best wishes for your future.
- May your life be filled with success and achievements. You have come a long way but still, miles to go. Congratulations!
- Your climb to the top is quick but really smooth. May God bless you with many more successes like this. Congratulations!
- I respect you for working so hard to earn success. I wish you great success in your future endeavors as well.
- Congrats! Keep believing in yourself and work hard; more achievements are yet to come!
- No one needs a second look at you to realize what a great achiever you are. You can accomplish anything that you desire for. Congratulations!
- It’s a great pleasure for me whenever I see you achieving the things that I never believed you could. You are amazing! Congratulations!
- Congratulations to you on your recent achievement. I wonder if you ever feel tired of making us proud. God bless you!
- Congratulations for adding another dimension to your achievements. I’m so happy about your fantastic achievement. All my best wishes and prayers for your outstanding achievement. Good luck to you.
- Your talent and your ability to work hard will get you anywhere you want to see yourself in life. It’s just the beginning! Congratulations!
- I always knew you’d accomplish big things in life. You’re doing just perfect on your way of becoming a legend. Congratulations!
- You’ve don’t it again just like I told you would. I’m happier than anyone else right now. Congratulations my dear! You have so many things to achieve!
- Please accept my heartiest congratulation on your promotion. I am so happy about your promotion. You are one step closer to your dream. Well done!
- It’s impressive to see all your dreams are coming true. Good job! Congratulations on your big promotion. You worked hard, and you deserve it—my best wishes on your promotion.
- You just rose one step higher on the ladder that leads you to the ultimate success in life. Congratulations on your promotion!
- May this promotion be the perfect inspiration for you to make an even bigger contribution to your company. Congratulations!
- It’s a piece of happy news for all of us to know that you’re getting promoted. We all hope that you’ll make a leader someday. Congratulations!
For more update stay tune with theworlddays.com
Top 100 Arina Grande Motivational Quotes Wishes
Top 100 Arina Grande Motivational Quotes Wishes : Ariana Grande is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. Ariana has received critical acclaim by her 4-octave vocal range, and receives (as an artist) wide spread attention and fame; winning a number of music awards.
Check out these inspiring Ariana Grande quotes on success and love!
Here are 69 Inspiring Ariana Grande Quotes:
1. “Never give up on something you love.”
2. “Sometimes, people can be extraordinarily judgmental and closed-minded to anyone different or special, which is why it’s so hard for young people in this day and age to be comfortable enough in their own skin to not listen to the people picking on them.” – Ariana Grande
3. “I love nerdy, cute, quirky boys who don’t take themselves too seriously.” – Ariana Grande
4. “I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I have the best family and fans in the world!” – Ariana Grande
5. “Know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are.” – Ariana Grande
6. “You are beautiful and perfect and lovely HOWEVER you are.” – Ariana Grande
7. “I love musicals and I love Broadway.” – Ariana Grande
8. “Every time you’re faced with something ugly, focus on something beautiful.” – Ariana Grande
9. “If we give a little love, maybe we can change the world.” – Ariana Grande
10. “I could never properly explain the bond I have with my fans, I feel like they are my family, they are just so supportive and incredibly dedicated I could never put into words how thankful I am for them. They inspire me and I want to keep doing what I’m doing because of them, it’s so amazing.” – Ariana Grande
11. “If you’re passionate about something then it will definitely work out for you.” – Ariana Grande
12. “You should never stop believing in something, and you shouldn’t listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.” – Ariana Grande
13. “We’re all human and we all have great amounts of pressure on us.” – Ariana Grande
14. “Life is beautiful. Cherish every moment even if you’re stressed or hurt or whatnot.” – Ariana Grande
16. “Music is really driving my whole life.” – Ariana Grande
17. “I was never comfortable because I was always trying to wear what was trendy, but it never felt right on my body or in my skin. It felt wrong. I was finally like, hey, fashion and style can be just about self-expression, about what makes you feel stylish.” – Ariana Grande
18. “I know that my fans will probably learn a lot about me by listening to my music, if they really listen to the lyrics.” – Ariana Grande
19. “Meditation is a great way to keep my body well-centered while juggling shooting schedules and recording sessions.” – Ariana Grande
20. “I like very girly, retro inspired, feminine, floral things. I’m not very edgy.” – Ariana Grande
21. “Nothing burns more calories than dancing in 5-inch heels… try it!” – Ariana Grande
22. “If anything, we should feel sorry for the people who want us to feel bad about ourselves, because they are the ones struggling for approval. In middle school, bullies tortured other kids because they thought it would make people like them more.” – Ariana Grande
23. “To be honest, I never really considered myself to be too much of an actress. So, whenever I get the chance to do music, I’m always, like, just in it. It’s like, ‘Oh my God, I finally get to do this. I’m so happy.’” – Ariana Grande
24. “The best fashion advice I’d say would be just to do what makes you comfortable and what makes you feel cute, and that’s how you’re gonna look your best cause when you feel your best, everybody else can feel it, too.” – Ariana Grande
25. “People tend to think that because I’m a performer and I don’t go to a regular high school that I haven’t personally been affected by bullies. But it’s actually quite the contrary.” – Ariana Grande
26. “School is tough sometimes, but it’s all about knowing who your real friends are.” – Ariana Grande
27. “Never take yourself too seriously.” – Ariana Grande
28. “I want to be a recording artist for my whole entire life. But Broadway is something I would come back to at any given moment. I love, love, love doing theater.” – Ariana Grande
29. “I’m a big perfectionist! I’m trying to channel super-confident women like Alicia Keys, Mariah Carey and Beyoncé, because I realized that if you want something, you really have to go for it, just like they do.” – Ariana Grande
30. “Too many young girls have eating disorders due to low self-esteem and distorted body image. I think it’s so important for girls to love themselves and to treat their bodies respectfully.” – Ariana Grande
31. “The thrill of not knowing what’s going to happen, trained me to be prepared for anything.” – Ariana Grande
32. “Love your flaws, and own your quirks.” – Ariana Grande
33. “If I could, I would not do anything else. I’d just be in the studio for my whole life. I would never go to parties, events, and red carpets. I would rather just be in the studio for the whole time. I don’t even care. Nobody has to know what I look like. I just want to make music.” – Ariana Grande
34. “It takes so much less energy to smile than to hate. Enjoy life.” – Ariana Grande
35. “Plant love, grow peace.” – Ariana Grande
37. “I’ve dreamed about doing music since I was three or four years old.” – Ariana Grande
38. “I can’t believe how some of the most unfortunate people in the world can be the happiest. It’s just so enlightening to me.” – Ariana Grande
39. “Music is my biggest passion and I’ve just been obsessed with it. Like, always.” – Ariana Grande
40. “Life is beautiful. Be thankful for everything. Destroy your ego. Free hugs. Sing your hearts out in the street. Rock ‘n roll.” – Ariana Grande
41. “If anyone tries to bully you don’t let them. Take the positive energy form a ball of rainbow power and just, like shove it.” – Ariana Grande
42. “When you feel your best, everybody else can feel it, too.” – Ariana Grande
43. “All we can do about bullies is wish them happiness and celebrate our own.” – Ariana Grande
44. “It’s ok to be different.” – Ariana Grande
45. “Learn from your mistakes. Take responsibility and forgive yourself.” – Ariana Grande
46. “Block out all the negative energy, and just love.” – Ariana Grande
47. “What you focus on expands. Only you can change your reality.” – Ariana Grande
48. “Love is a really scary thing and you never know what’s going to happen. It’s one of the most beautiful things in life, but it’s one of the most terrifying. It’s worth the fear because you have more knowledge, experience, you learn from people, and you have memories.” – Ariana Grande
49. “My personal style is a mixture of, like, girly, throwback, like retro ’50s pin-ups, floral, like hippies, like anything feminine, and like flirty.” – Ariana Grande
50 “I swore that I would never say I miss you more everyday but, some things are better left unsaid.” – Ariana Grande
51. “Of course I love music and I love what I do, but seeing their response to my work is my favorite part of it.” – Ariana Grande
52. “Take a load off, don’t take everything so seriously. And just be happier.” – Ariana Grande
53. “Everyone is beautiful, everyone is perfect, and everyone is lovely.” – Ariana Grande
54. “Only be with somebody if they make you feel like the best version of yourself. You can’t sacrifice yourself for anybody, you know?” – Ariana Grande
55. “The best part about having true friends is that you can go months without seeing them and they’ll still be there for you and act as if you’d never left!” – Ariana Grande
56. “There’s always tomorrow and it always gets better.” – Ariana Grande
57. “Moonlight is very honest and very special to me. I feel like this is the most personal music I’ve made, by far. I’m very proud of it and I’m very excited. It’s scary…it’s vulnerable and kind of terrifying.” – Ariana Grande
58. “All I have to say is basically if performing, singing, acting ,and dancing is what you want to do, then you just have to do it – no matter where it is.” – Ariana Grande
59. “I learnt a lot from my Broadway experience, it was one of the most challenging things I will probably ever have to do in my entire life, because it was eight shows a week – live singing with really hard choreography – and the spontaneity, you don’t know what’s going to happen.” – Ariana Grande
60. “I love, love, love just being hands on at all times in the studio.” – Ariana Grande
61. “Don’t ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It’s too short, and you’re too special.” – Ariana Grande
62. “I don’t really believe in any fashion rules. I think fashion is a form of self-expression. I think you can wear whatever you want!” – Ariana Grande
63. “It’s outrageous to me when I see people hate on someone because of their sexuality. I hate the intolerance. I hate the judgment. I hate it so much.” – Ariana Grande
64. “I hope that people can relate to my music, it’s very relatable, it’s very fun, it’s very honest.” – Ariana Grande
65. “I love making music and performing for my fans, and I want to be happy and doing what I love still. I’m not taking a moment of this for granted, and if I’m lucky I’ll be able to keep doing this. I love it. I’m very happy.” – Ariana Grande
66. “I love my fans so much! I know I say it all the time, but I really appreciate all the things they have done for me.” – Ariana Grande
67. “I don’t regret any of the decisions I’ve made in my life. Because with every choice I’ve made, I’ve learned something new.” – Ariana Grande
68. “I’m not going to do anything crazy, but I want to do music that I’m passionate about. I’m finally at an age where I can do the music that I grew up loving, which was urban pop, ’90s music. I grew up listening to the divas, so I’m very happy to finally do urban pop. I hope that it’s received well, and it has been so far.” – Ariana Grande
69. “When someone’s hurting, be there. We could all use a little compassion.” – Ariana Grande
For more update stay tune with theworlddays.com
Warmth Congratulations Wishes Quotes Greetings
Warmth Congratulations Wishes Quotes Greetings : Congratulations from the significant people in our lives adds to the joy and satisfaction of an achievement, a life event, a significant milestone. Infuse encouragement and affirmation into their memorable moment with a text, card, or email.
- Woo Hoo! Good for you! Congrats, Jason!
- Congratulations! Your hard work and perseverance have paid off. So proud of you, Carla!
- Your ambition is so inspiring! Congratulations on your well-deserved success!
- Congrats! What a great accomplishment, Becky!
- “Success is the fruit of good ideas pursued with energy, intelligence, and determination.” No wonder you’re doing so well! Congratulations, Alex!
- Congratulations! No one deserves this more, Beth.
- Yay! You rule! No one else measures up! Congrats, Mark!
- Way to go! Congratulation on your new job. I knew you could do it, Sam!
- Congratulations! You did it! Still clapping. Great work, Rob!
- Congratulations! You totally nailed it! Totally. Super job, Tim!
- CONGRATULATIONS! Kudos, Phil! You deserve more, but my piggy bank is underweight.
- Hooray! What else could we say after that awesomeness? Congratulations, Taylor!
- Well done! Your hard work and determination have paid off. I’m so proud of you, Logan! Congrats!
- WOW! Way to go, Schyler! Proud of you!
- Congratulations! Not many occasions call for a dancing cow playing guitar. But this? Great job, Riley!
- Well done! The satisfaction of doing your best is a great reward. And so are raises! Congrats, Shayla!
- Congrats! Above and beyond, Harris. Again. Great job!
- Congratulations! You’ve got it! All of it. What it takes. Great work, Tony!
- Congrats! You graduated!
- Congratulations on achieving such a significant milestone, Carey!
- We are so proud of you! You’ll always remember the day you graduated, Kyle, and so will we. Congratulations!
- Congrats! May your marriage be filled with more love, laughter, and memories than you ever imagined.
- To love and be loved is the most precious gift in life! My warmest congratulations to the sweetest newlyweds.
- Congratulations! May your love sparkle and fizz for years to come, Ryan and Christine!
- Hello, Baby! You are so welcomed to the world! Congrats, Evan and Kate!
- BABY. What a precious word! So happy for you, Ben and Amy!
- Congrats! Happy New Home, Lisa and George! May it be a haven of peace and a place of joy.
- Happy New Home, Joe and Allison! May the walls ring with love and laughter!
In Other Words: 25 Congratulations Quotes
A thoughtful or humorous or inspiring quote adds interest to your Congratulations message. We’ve collected twenty-five that are suitable for a variety of celebrated life events. Copy and paste your favorite to share it in your text, email, or card.
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.Arthur AsheA dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement.Bo Bennett
Congratulations. I knew the record would stand until it was broken.Yogi BerraIt does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.ConfuciusIt had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.Leonardo da Vinci
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.Walt DisneyTry not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.Albert Einstein
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.Ralph Waldo EmersonEnthusiasm is the engine of success…Ralph Waldo EmersonMy wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small and that you never need to carry more than you can hold.Rascal Flatts
Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat.Malcolm ForbesWhether you think you can or you can’t, you are right.Henry FordThe future depends on what you do today.Mahatma GandhiYour positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.Shiv Khera
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.C.S. LewisWhatever you are, be a good one.Abraham LincolnThe simplest and most practical lesson I know is to resolve to be good today, but better tomorrow.Catherine McAuley
The fruit of your own hard work is the sweetest.Deepika PadukoneOften when you think you’re at the end of something, you’re at the beginning of something else.Fred Rogers
It’s time to celebrate all the hard work that led to this joyful occasion.Sheryl SandbergCongratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to great places. You’re off and away!Dr. Suess
The biggest reward for a thing well done is to have done it.VoltaireBefore you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you quit, try.William Arthur Ward
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.Oscar WildeThe foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love, and loyalty.”Zig Ziglar
For more update stay tune with theworlddays.com
Web Series4 weeks ago
Watch Prem Game Voovi Web Series Episode Online
News2 weeks ago
Download 1000 Rupees Part 2 Web Series (2022) Yessma Series
News4 weeks ago
Australian fringe spinners Ashton Agar, Todd Murphy in mix for India Test series | Cricket News – Times of India
News4 weeks ago
हॉस्पिटल से डिस्चार्ज हो चुकी है आलिया, कपूर रेजिडेंस पहुंची आलिया और रणबीर की नन्ही परी
News4 weeks ago
15 Films eye the coveted Golden Peacock at IFFI 53
News3 weeks ago
Destiny 2 Will Introduce Iron Banner Fortress, A New Control-Style Mode, In Season 19
Wishes4 weeks ago
Happy Warmth Engagement Wishes For Sister
Wishes2 weeks ago
Warmth Congratulations Wishes Quotes Greetings