We are just two days away from the blockbuster World Test Champions (WTC) 2023 final clash between India and Australia. The mega clash will take place at the Oval in London with some of the best players of world cricket competing for the ICC Test mace.
WTC Final: All you need to know
On the pitch will be Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, David Warner, Steve Smith and Pat Cummins among others.
WTC Final 2023: India and Australia’s new kits revealed; see pics
WTC Final 2023: Date, Time, Telecast, Squads and Live Streaming; India and Australia’s record at the venue
A collection of such superstars in a single game guarantees some mouthwatering clash such as India captain and opener Rohit Sharma facing off left-hander Mitchell Starc and Steve Smith clashing against the wily R Ashwin.
WTC Final: Team India’s concerns going into ‘Ultimate Test’ against Australia at The Oval
We take a look at the biggest player battles for WTC Final which can decide the eventual winner:
Rohit Sharma vs Mitchell Starc:
Rohit has a weakness against left-arm pacers, however, this has been a bigger concern for him in white-ball cricket. In 12 innings, Starc has never dismissed Rohit and the Indian has scored 95 runs against the pacer at a strike rate of 63.
Spinner Nathan Lyon has dismissed Rohit 8 times in 17 innings and the India skipper has an average of 26 against off-spinner.
Talking about India’s top-order and Starc, second opener Gill has scored 130 runs against the pacer in 9 innings without being dismissed even once.
No 3 batter Cheteshwar Pujara has an average of 119 against Strac with 238 runs in 23 innings. Starc has dismissed Pujarat twice so far.
Virat Kohli vs Australia’s top bowlers:
Josh Hazlewood has been ruled out of the WTC Final 2023 but Australia still has Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins and Nathan Lyon to make life difficult for India batters.
Kohli being the star player would once again be the centre of attraction and key to India’s chances in the summit clash.
Kohli dominates the battle against Starc with 219 runs in 19 innings at an average of 73 and only 3 dismissals.
The former India skipper also likes playing against Lyon, with 511 runs at 73 in 9 innings. He has also got out to Lyon on 7 occasions but has superior stats in other departments.
He however hasn’t had a good time against Cummins, scoring just 82 runs in 10 innings at 16.40. The Australia skipper has dismissed Kohli 5 times so far.
Steve Smith vs R Ashwin:
Smith since 2020 has an average of 17.2 agast Ashwin, getting out to the Indian off-spinner five times. This is in stark contrast to what happened before 2020 when Smith averaged 116 against Ashwin and had only got out thrice. The equation in this contest has tilted in favour of Ashwin in the last few years and even though The Oval is not known for being friendly to spinners, Ashwin will hope to once again get the better of Smith in the WTC final.
David Warner vs India pacers:
Mohammed Shami and Mohammed Siraj are expected to lead India’s pace bowling in the absence of Jasprit Bumrah. Warner is famous for being Stuart Broad’s bunny in England, but can India pacers also get him out cheaply?
Shami has dismissed Warner twice in 7 innings with the opener scoring 81 runs at 40.50. Siraj has a better record, having dismissed Warner 2 times in 6 innings. Warner averages 18 against Siraj.
Bonus stat: Umesh Yadav has removed Warner 6 times in 14 innings.
Marnus Labuschagne vs Ravindra jadeja:
Marnus Labuschagne has the potential to be a thorn in India’s flesh in the WTC Final but Rohit Sharma has an antidote in Ravindra Jadeja. The No 3 batter has only scored 97 runs against Jadeja at an average of 19.40, losing his wickets five times. Four of those dismissals came in the 2023 Border Gavaskar Trophy from just eight innings.
Jadeja had the advantage of bowling at home during the earlier series, which won’t be the case at The Oval. Labuschagne in such a situation and would like to capitalise as Austalia hope for a strong foundation from the batter.
Read all the Latest News, Trending News, Cricket News, Bollywood News, India News and Entertainment News here. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
World Highest YouTube Live Streaming Record Chandrayaan-3 Successful Landing Creates YouTube History on (23 August 2023)
In a historical event, India’s Chandrayaan-3 has made a successful soft landing on the Moon, marking India as the first country to make it to the south pole of our planet’s satellite.
India has successfully completed its moon mission as the Chandrayaan-3 made a successful soft landing today on the moon’s surface. As successful as India’s historical moon mission was the livestream of the landing. The Chandrayaan-3 Live Stream broke Spanish streamer Ibai’s World Record of 3.4 million viewers. Over 3.6 million people are watching the Chandrayaan-3 Live Stream on YouTube now, which is a new streaming world record on the platform. The soft landing of the Chandrayaan-3 was streamed live on the official YouTube channel of ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation).
After setback with the Chandrayaan-2 mission in 2019, India’s space agency ISRO has achieved a remarkable feat with the successful landing of the Chandrayaan-3 on the lunar surface. The Chandrayaan-3 has landed on the south pole of the moon, making India the first country to land on the south pole of our planet’s satellite. Overall, India is the fourth country to land on the moon.
Chandrayaan 3 Different Authorize Comments by Officials
- Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal said, “This is a historic moment and all countrymen are feeling very proud.”
- Chandrayaan-3 LIVE: Russian Ambassador to India Denis Alipov said, “बधाई हो, भारत! A historic triumph unfolds as #Chandrayaan3 lands flawlessly on the Moon’s South Pole! 🚀Humanity’s quest for space exploration takes a monumental leap forward. Kudos to the brilliant minds behind this remarkable feat!”
- Chandrayaan-3 Successful landing: NCP chief Sharad Pawar said, “I congratulate the scientists for the success of the Chandrayaan-3 Mission.”
- Chandrayaan-3 LIVE: Tripura Chief Minister Manik Saha said, “We were eagerly waiting for the soft landing of Chandrayaan-3 on the moon…I congratulate all the scientists for this success.”
- Chandrayaan-3 Updates: Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan said, “We all are proud, Country filled with happiness…under the leadership of PM Modi, a new India has risen”
- Chandrayaan-3 Latest Updates: CJI DY Chandrachud said on Wednesday, “The success of the lunar mission places India in a select group of nations to have successfully achieved the landing on the lunar surface. It is more significant because India is the only nation to achieve the lunar landing on the south pole of the Moon.”
- Congress leader Jairam Ramesh said, “ISRO’s success today is glorious and tremendous.”
- Rajya Sabha MP Kapil Sibal on Chandrayaan-3’s success said, “I am deeply touched, elated and over the Moon. It’s a dream come true and we are proud of every scientist. We must congratulate every government since Jawaharlal Nehru to having supported this great organisation (ISRO) which has done us proud.”
- NASA chief Bill Nelson on Wednesday tweeted, “Congratulations @isro on your successful Chandrayaan-3 lunar South Pole landing! And congratulations to #India on being the 4th country to successfully soft-land a spacecraft on the Moon. We’re glad to be your partner on this mission!”
- Chandrayaan-3 Latest Updates: President Droupadi Murmu said on Wednesday, “Scientists have made history with landing of Chandrayaan-3 on lunar surface; made India proud. Chandrayaan-3 landing a momentous occasion, an event that happens once in lifetime”
- CRPF jawans in Jammu celebrate and raise slogans of ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai’ as the ISRO’s Chandrayaan-3 makes successful landing on the Moon.
- Union Minister Hardeep Singh Puri and BJP MP Manoj Tiwari cut cakes as Chandrayaan-3 landed successfully on Moon. “23 August 2023 will be written in golden letters in the history of India. This is a proud moment for all the people of the country,” Puri said.
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami celebrates witnessing the soft landing of Chandrayaan-3.
- Chandrayaan-3 Latest Updates: West Bengal Governor CV Ananda Bose said on Wednesday, “”India wins and it makes others also win. There is nothing which is impossible for the Indian mind. India has proved through our scientists ‘Jhanda Ooncha Rahe Hamara’, ‘Mera Bharat Mahaan’. I congratulate along with the entire nation the team ISRO which is team India which has made this impossible mission possible in a seamless manner.”
- Chandrayaan-3 Latest Updates: ISRO said on Chandrayaan-3 mission, “We had support from NASA, especially for ground tracking. JPL helped in the final phase.”
- Chandrayaan-3 Latest Updates: BJP President JP Nadda said, “I congratulate all scientists associated with this mission and the people of the county. Under PM Modi’s leadership, India is creating a unique identity for itself in the space sector. This is proving the mantra of ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’ true. With this successful landing mission, India has become the first nation to reach the south pole of the Moon. This is an extraordinary achievement for the country…Out of 89 launch missions by ISRO since its establishment in 1969, 47 space missions have been under Modi govt in the last 9 years. This is double the number of missions launched in the UPA regime…”
- Chandrayaan-3 Latest: After the successful launch of Chandrayaan-3, Prime Minister Narendra Modi telephoned ISRO chief S Somanath and congratulated him.
- Chandrayaan-3 Latest Updates: ISRO Mission Control Centre in Bengaluru was filled with chants of ‘Vande Mataram’ and celebrations took place as Chandrayaan-3 lander lands on the lunar surface.
- Chandrayaan-3 Latest Updates: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath says, “Successful soft landing of Chandrayaan-3 is a powerful display of capabilities and power of new India. Under the Prime Minister’s visionary leadership and guidance, ISRO scientists did what no one could do. Moon’s south pole was impossible for the world until now, but our visionary scientists have made it possible. With the pure emotion of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam, I congratulate all the scientists of ISRO and greetings to the nation for this success.”
- Chandrayaan-3 Latest Updates: “Arey Waah, Maza aa gya! Look, the Moon has came more closer to us. It’s a moment of joy as Tiranga gets hoisted on Moon. After landing on the Moon succcessfully Chandrayaan-3 is reflecting India’s presence on the Lunar surface. On this great occasion, I express gratitude towards ISRO and its scientists as we have got this achievement owing to their skills, courage and brilliance…,” says Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar.
- Chandrayaan-3 Top Updates: “We are really excited…We have been waiting for this moment for a long time. I am very happy,” Former ISRO chief, K Sivan said as Chandrayaan-3 lands on Moon.
- Chandrayaan-3 Top Updates: Congress leader Shashi Tharoor said, “And we did it for less than half the budget of the Hollywood space movie ‘Interstellar’! ISRO has made space accessible to the Global South. And PM Modi is right to say India’s achievement is for all of humanity. That’s the right spirit and the right message to convey: not Indian triumphalism but India’s all-inclusive vision for the world.”
- Chandrayaan-3 Latest Updates: Success of Chandrayaan-3 is collective success of every Indian, says Congress president Mallikarjun Kharge.
- Chandrayaan-3 Landing Latest Updates: ISRO’s achievement reflects saga of continuity, is truly fantastic, matter of pride that entire world looking up to ISRO, says Congress party as Chandrayaan-3 lands on the moon.
- Chandrayaan-3 Latest Updates: “While the world fantasises about the moon, we have actually felt the moon…the world dreams of the moon, and we have seen the dream getting converted into reality…sky is not the limit”, says Union Minister Jitendra Singh as Chandrayaan-3 lands on the Moon.
- Chandrayaan-3 Latest Updates: ‘India, I reached my destination and you too!’, says Chandrayaan-3 upon landing safely on Moon’s south pole.
- Chandrayaan-3 Latest: Union Home Minister Amit Shah and BJP National President JP Nadda clap as Chandrayaan-3 successfully makes soft landing on Lunar South Pole.
- Chandrayaan-3 Latest Updates: “India’s successful Moon mission is not just India’s alone…This success belongs to all of humanity,” says PM Modi on Chandrayaan-3 mission success.
- Chandrayaan-3 landing Latest Updates: “No country has reached there (the South Pole of the moon) before. With the hard work of our scientists we have reached there,” says PM Modi on the soft landing of ISRO’s Chandrayaan-3 on the moon.
- Chandrayaan-3 landing Latest Updates: “Congratulations to the 140 crore Indians,” posts UP CM Yogi Adityanath as Chandrayaan-3 lander module makes soft landing on the Moon surface.
- Chandrayaan-3 landing Latest Updates: Sweets distributed at the Embassy of India in United States as Chandrayaan-3 successfully lands on the Moon.
- Chandrayaan-3 Latest Updates: “When we see such historic moments it makes us very proud. This is the dawn of new India,” says PM Narendra Modi on the soft landing of ISRO’s third lunar mission Chandrayaan-3 on the moon.
- Chandrayaan-3 Latest Updates: “Humne dharti par sankalp kiya aur chand pe usse sakaar kiya…India is now on the Moon,” says PM Modi as Chandrayaan-3 lands on Moon.
- PM Modi addresses the nation as Chandrayaan-3 successfully lands on Moon.
- Vande mataram, Bharat Mata ki Jai reveres ISRO Mission Operation Complex in Bengaluru as Chandrayaan-3 successfully lands on Moon’s south pole.
- Chandrayaan-3 successfully lands on Moon’s south pole, India becomes first country to do so.
- Chandrayaan-3 less than 500 meters away from the moon, velocity nearly zero.
- Chandrayaan-3 less than 100 meters away from the moon.
- Chandrayaan-3 right above the landing site, likely to hover for a few seconds.
- Chandrayaan-3 enters vertical descent phase 1.
- Chandrayaan 3 outperforms Chandrayaan 2, India’s 2nd lunar mission’s connection was lost above 2km.
- Chandrayaan-3 Landing Latest Updates: At the end of third phase, lander to be around 800 meters away from the moon and velocity to be nearly zero.
- Chandrayaan-3 Landing Latest Updates: Vikram Lander on automatic mode. Enters in the third phase, lander is following the projected graph perfectly.
- Chandrayaan-3 Landing Latest Updates: PM Modi connects to ISRO via video conferencing from South Africa, where he is visiting for BRICS Summit.
- Chandrayaan-3 Landing Latest Updates: Vikram Lander less than 20km from moon surface
- Chandrayaan-3 Landing Latest Updates: Landing completely nominal, horizontal velocity decreasing.
- Next phase, attitude hold phase, will be for around 10 secs. Currently, lander is in the middle of rough breaking phase.
- Chandrayaan-3 Landing updates: Lander module will be brought down from 30km to 7.4km in first phase
- Chandrayaan-3 Landing Latest updates: Vikram Lander in first phase of its power descent, all going normal, shows graph
- Chandrayaan-3 Landing Latest updates: Mission on intended tragictory, rough braking face started
- Chandrayaan-3 Landing Latest updates: Vikram Lander begins power descent.
- Chandrayaan-3 Latest Updates: Vikram Lander’s current speed is above 6,000km. Chandrayaan-3 has to decrease its speed from about 1.68km/s (6,048km/hr) horizontally, changing direction to make the craft vertical and finally bringing it to zero after making a soft landing on the lunar surface.
- ISRO Chairman S Somanath was present at the Mission Control Complex in Bengaluru ahead of the Chandrayaan-3 Mission soft landing on the Moon.
- Union Space Minister Jitendra Singh watches the landing of the Chandryaan-3 lander from ISRO’s viewing gallery.
- ISRO began LIVE streaming of the Chandrayaan-3 lander at 5:20pm.
- Students in several Indian cities including Mumbai, Jammu and Kashmir and Assam’s Guwahati have gathered to watch the live screening of Chandrayaan-3.
- The three pillars of Chandrayaan-3 mission are: ISRO’s ISTRAC (Indian Space Research Organisation’s Telemetry, Tracking and Command) centre in Bengaluru and its mission control facility or MOX will be the pillars supporting the Chandrayaan-3 mission.
- Senior Scientist CSIR Satyanarayana speaking on Chandryaan-3’s landing on Wednesday said, “We are going to join the elite group of four (countries) touching the Moon’s surface… Failures gives lessons. We’ve learnt a lot…They (ISRO) have taken enough cautions to have a soft landing of Chandrayaan-3 over the Moon’s surface.”
- Union minister Hardeep Singh Puri on Wednesday participated in a special ‘ardas’ at Delhi’s Gurdwara Bangla Sahib or the successful landing of Chandrayaan-3 lander module on the moon.
- Senior scientific officer at Nehru Planetarium in Bengaluru Dr Anand, speaking on Indian Space Research Organisation’s (ISRO) moon mission Chandrayaan-3, said that no issues had been seen in any instrument on the lander, which is set to land on the moon on Wednesday around 6:05 pm. He added that ISRO was “very well prepared” for the mission.
- Speaking on Chandrayaan-3, AAP leader Saurabh Bharadwaj said on Wednesday, “It is a proud moment for India because the emphasis has been given to engineering technology in the country since independence…I want to give my best wishes to the scientists & I pray for the success of Chandrayaan-3…”
- Can the landing be postponed? In case of ‘unfavourable conditions’ an ISRO scientist said that the landing may be postponed to August 27. However, he affirmed that the lander should not face any problems today.
Chandrayaan-3 Moon Landing Successful | Live Updates – Mint
Chandrayaan-3 Moon Landing Successful: India has created history as it became the first country to land on the South Pole of lunar surface. PM Modi congratulated Indians and space scientists for the achievement.
Vikram Lander Successfully Achieves Soft Landing on Moon- The Wire
After a journey through space of a month and nine days, India’s Chandrayaan-3 succeeded in its primary mission of achieving a historic soft landing in the Moon’s south pole region at 6:03 pm on Wednesday, August 23. Chandrayaan-3’s successful soft landing makes India only the fourth country to do so on the Moon’s surface and the first to do so near its south pole.
Chandrayaan-3 LIVE: NASA chief congratulates ISRO – The Hindu
Chandrayaan-3 made a historic landing on Wednesday at 6.04 pm, bringing success to the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). A live telecast of the landing process, which began at 5.20 pm on Wednesday .
India Successfully Lands Chandrayaan-3 on the Moon
Two visitors from India — a lander named Vikram and a rover named Pragyan — landed in the southern polar region of the moon on Wednesday. The two robots, from a mission named Chandrayaan-3, make India the first country to ever reach this part of the lunar surface in one piece — and only the fourth country ever to land on the moon.
The Indian public already takes great pride in the accomplishments of the nation’s space program, which has orbited the moon and Mars and routinely launches satellites above the Earth with far fewer financial resources than other nations. But the achievement of Chandrayaan-3 may be even sweeter.
India Moon Landing: Chandrayaan-3 Mission Successfully – The Wall Street
India successfully landed its Chandrayaan-3 spacecraft on the moon’s south pole on Wednesday. It becomes the first country to reach that part of the lunar surface and kicksoff a new era of space exploration. Photo: Aijaz Rahi/Associated Press
For more update stay tune with wewishes.com
Watch Khilona Primeshots Web Series Online
Introducing ‘Khilona,’ a sizzling web series that will surely make your heart race. This Indian hot web series, fresh from Primeshots, has been the talk of the town ever since its release. Launched on 1st August 2023, this Hindi series has managed to heat up the OTT space in no time. Its enticing blend of romance, passion, and tension is just the perfect recipe for an unforgettable viewing experience.
The spotlight shines on Deepika Kudtarkar and Anita Jaiswal, the leading ladies of Khilona. Their captivating performances take us on a roller-coaster ride of emotions. Their electrifying chemistry transcends the screen, leaving viewers longing for more. It’s no surprise that Khilona, with its enchanting plot and irresistible characters, has quickly become one of the most-watched shows on Primeshots.
Watch Also : Sasur Bahu Ullu Web Series Watch Online
Story line of Khilona Primeshots Web Series
It’s worth noting that Khilona is not just about its sizzling scenes. It offers a deep dive into a universe filled with complex characters, intertwined relationships, and unexpected twists. Khilona is far more than just an 18+ series; it’s an exploration of the depths of human emotions, told through a lens of intimacy and passion.
To sum it up, Khilona is a well-packaged spectacle of romance, drama, and excitement. Its riveting narrative, unforgettable characters, and sizzling chemistry make it a series that shouldn’t be missed. So, grab your popcorn and tune into Primeshots to lose yourself in the world of Khilona.
Cast, Plot of Khilona Primeshots Web Series
|Web Series Name||Khilona|
|Release Date||1st August 2023|
|Star Cast||Deepika Kudtarkar, |
Release Date of Khilona Primeshots Web Series
This web series has released on the 1st August 2023. So watch web series on the official app
Watch Plangtod Bhabhi ka Bhaukal Rabbit Web Series Online
Bhabhi Ka Bhaukal is the latest Hindi web series starring Ruks Khandagale in the lead role. It’ll be available only on Rabbit Movies app from 4th August 2023. Bhabhi Ka Bhaukal has three episodes and will be released in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Bengali.
Watch Also : Sasur Bahu Ullu Web Series Watch Online
Story line of Bhabhi ka Bhaukal Rabbit Web Series
Bhabhi ka Bhaukal is not just an 18+ erotic romance series; it’s a powerful narrative with a well-thought-out plot and intriguing characters. With its fresh content, scintillating performances, and a plot that is as engaging as it is sensual, Bhabhi ka Bhaukal is an experience waiting to be unwrapped. So, grab your remote and dive into this sizzling web series for a night of passion and drama.
Cast, Plot of Bhabhi ka Bhaukal Rabbit Web Series
|Web Series Name||Bhabhi ka Bhaukal|
|Release Date||4th August 2023|
|Star Cast||Leena Singh|
Release Date of Bhabhi ka Bhaukal Rabbit Web Series
This web series has released on the 04 August 2023. So watch web series on the official app
Biography3 weeks ago
Why Cryptocurrency is More Popular Than Ever
News4 weeks ago
World Highest YouTube Live Streaming Record Chandrayaan-3 Successful Landing Creates YouTube History on (23 August 2023)
Biography3 weeks ago
10 Best Movies of Denzel Washington
Biography4 weeks ago
Chronicles of Bitcoin Halving: A History
Biography1 week ago
Trading Duos: The Essence of Bitcoin Pairing
Biography2 weeks ago
Karungali Malai: Original Beads, Price, Benefits, & More